Make an Appointment
Call (203) 236-9913 to find a mutually convenient time to meet.
- Monday: 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- If you are going to be on the Storrs Campus you are welcome to meet with one of our CCD Career Consultants.
- An alternative is to set up a virtual meeting. There are three types of meetings: Resume Critique, Walk-In Session, and a scheduled appointment. Please call 860-486-3013 to set up a session.
- Resume Critique Hours: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Career Consulting Walk-In Hours: 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM
- Career Consulting Appointment: based on availability
These hours are applicable only during academic semesters. Please call for scheduling during breaks.
Services Provided to Current Undergraduate Students
- Career Counseling at Waterbury
- Career Coaching at Storrs
- Resume and Cover Letters
- Explore Majors and Careers
- Gain Hands-On Experience
- Job Search
- Waterbury Internships for credit
- Interview Preparation
- Considering Graduate School
- Get started by utilizing the UConn Career Planner
- Look for online jobs and internships using HuskyCareerLink
- Learn how to find internships and co-op opportunities
- Research careers and salaries utilizing the Occupational Outlook Handbook
- Learn what you can do with your major
- Read CCD-Waterbury’s bi-monthly Career Development Newsletters for local full and part-time jobs, internships, and career events